Partnerships Manager at Skylr Infinite
Worldwide | Remote | Part Time
Are you someone who enjoys creating opportunities and relationships? This role is for you!
We are looking for a driven and motivated Partnerships Manager to join the Skylr Infinite family. As a Partnerships Manager, your main focus will be identifying and acting on potential opportunities, creating and growing relationships, and developing and negotiating partnership agreements for Skylr Infinite's brands, Valkence and Waivly.
This position is perfect for someone who is opportunist-minded and passionate about acting on new opportunities and developing partnerships. If you are someone who is all for connecting, networking, figuring out collaboration possibilities, and growing partnerships and would like to do so for a rapidly-growing startup, this is the role for you!
What you’ll be doing as a Partnerships Manager at Skylr Infinite:
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to identify new partnership opportunities
- Engaging with potential partners and exploring collaboration possibilities
- Creating, maintaining, and growing current and future partnerships
- Tracking and reporting on partnership performance and ROI
- Developing and negotiating partnership agreements
- Identifying and acting upon new opportunities
Alongside working in these areas, we’re looking for someone to be engaged throughout Skylr Infinite and help our efforts and movements throughout the entire company. We’re a very open-work-based company, meaning that alongside your core position as a Partnerships Manager for Skylr Infinite, we love to see everyone help and input in various areas of the company. At Skylr Infinite, we work as one family and team so everyone is always in the loop of what’s going on and the progress we’re making throughout the entire company.
What We Look For
We’re looking for someone who’s creative, motivated, and loves social media, who's wanting to manage an exciting variety of social channels to drive impact and grow the Valkence brand. As a Social Media Manager at Valkence, you'll be focusing on managing Valkence social channels, creating and sharing engaging. content, and driving growth and engagement throughout the channels.
To apply for this position, you must be at least 18 years old. As the position is remote based, we are open to worldwide applications. Please note that our office is based in the United Kingdom, therefore, only those applying from, living in or travelling to the United Kingdom will be able to visit the office. We work remotely so this isn’t an issue as it’s solely an option for those who would like to.
Our office is based in London, however, we work remotely so you will be able to work flexibly from home, or wherever you are remotely. We have office space available if you’d like to have a switch of scenery and have a change from working remotely.
As we're a new startup, this position is currently a part-time and voluntary-style position, with equity opportunities available within 2 months of being at the company. We look forward to potentially expanding this to a full-time employed position in the near future.
- Be apart of an exciting fast-paced startup that gives you the opportunity to influence and make an impact on it at all times
- Celebratory gifts, because we should celebrate achievements and milestones.
- Unlimited holiday, time off and parental leave time, as we all need time off.
- Exclusive discounts and freebies from Skylr Infinite and our partners.
- Work as you want, when you want, working times, within reason.
- A passionate, driven, social, and family-like environment.
- An opportunity for a full-time position in the near future.
- Experience and knowledge in a range of areas.
- Exclusives from our company and brands.
- The ability to work remotely as you’d like.
About Skylr Infinite
Skylr Infinite is a driven parent company of a collective of brands behind a motivation vision. We power quality brands which both influence and positively impact both people and the world. Launched since mid-2021, we have both progressed and grown both of group of brands and the brands themselves.
Operating as a family spirited business, we work as one, as a family if you will. Everything that we do throughout our business at Skylr Infinite is done together as one team and one movement which results in us consistently delivering a positive impact throughout our company and group of brands.
We are constantly growing, building and expanding our company and collective of brands which results in us creating more positive impact around the world. We believe in there being possibilities everywhere and funnel through our brands opportunities and quality products for all. After all, there’s a reason our slogan is Infinite Possibilities.
Want to see more positions like this one and get new opportunities before anyone else? Join the Waivly Crew and enter your email here 👇